Bellapierre Cosmetics Europe SL, is committed to keeping customer information secure and protecting your privacy. This policy describes how we collect and use personal information about you.
Under the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the data controller of your personal information collected by us is Bellapierre Cosmetics Europe SL, company was registered on 20th April 2020 at the address: Calle Fuencarral 139, 2C, 28010 Madrid, Spain.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Store may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
THE DATA WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following types of personal information:
- Personal contact details such as name, title, address, email address and telephone number
- Details of purchases and transactions
- Information submitted as part of a competition
- Information submitted as part of a survey
- Records of correspondence with you by telephone, email, live chat, social media or otherwise
- Details of your visits to the website, and information about how your device has interacted with our website, including search and browsing history, the pages accessed and links clicked
- Information collected automatically from your device, including IP address, device type, operating system, unique device identification numbers, browser-type, broad geographic location (e.g. country or city-level location) and other technical information
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
HOW YOUR DATA IS COLLECTED
We collect data from you when you register an account with us, subscribe to marketing communications from us, submit enquiries to us and/or purchase from us. We also collect information that you provide voluntarily to our customer services team, whether in writing, by telephone, email or live chat.
We also collect some information automatically using cookies to improve the shopping experience. By using our website you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the site in the future.
Please note that if you do not have cookies enabled, you will be unable to place an order on our website.
Cookies cannot harm your computer, and you cannot be individually identified by them. For more information about cookies and how to control them please visit ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We collect and use your data in accordance with EU GDPR legislation where we have a legitimate interest to satisfy the following:
- To fulfil any orders placed with us
- To process refunds
- To create an account for you
- To communicate with you
- To send you marketing communications such as newsletters and catalogues or provide you with information about our products, offers or services that you request from us, or which we believe may be of interest you. (Please note you can opt out of these at any time: please see ‘Your rights in connection with your data’)
- To store information about your preferences to allow us to customise our website and marketing communications according to your interests
- To notify you about changes to our service
- To communicate with you if you have entered a competition with us
- To obtain and analyse your feedback as part of customer surveys
- To handle any disputes which we may have with you
- To comply with our legal obligations
HOW WE SECURE YOUR DATA
We have put in place the necessary and appropriate safeguards and access controls to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you provide us with. Our website uses a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption which encrypts your information to protect it from unauthorised use.
No payment details are stored on our website. PayPal (Braintree) and Redsys (BBVA's official payment channel) receive encrypted information needed to verify and authorise your payment and to process your order.
We retain your information whilst we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so, but not for more than 10 years since your last order.
WHO WE MAY SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We may share some of your data with, or obtain personal information from, the following third parties:
We share your personal information with third parties who provide services to us. The following activities involving the processing of personal information are carried out by third party service providers: website hosting, website analytics, payment processing, delivery, digital marketing, direct marketing, & IT services.
Any third party which processes your data for purposes described in this policy must also have the appropriate technical and organisational measures in place and must comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and EU General Data Protection Regulation. Your data may also be accessed by and processed outside the European Economic Area and by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Where your data is transferred outside of the EEA, we require that appropriate safeguards are in place.
Police or other regulatory or government authority
You should be aware that, if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your personal information and /or user information, we are entitled do so.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us information.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
YOUR RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR DATA
Under GDPR, you have the right to:
- Request access to a copy of the personal information we hold about you
- Request correction of any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you
- Request erasure of information where there is no good reason for continued processing
- Request restriction to suspend our processing of your personal information based on consent or our legitimate interest
- Request exclusion from automated decision making including profiling
- Opt out of marketing communications which we send you
- Opt out of third-party marketing communications
If you want to request access, correction or erasure of your personal information, restriction or suspension of processing of your personal information or exclusion from automation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, telephone number, email, address and postcode along with an outline of your request. We’ll get back to you with an initial response within seven working days and will deal with your request within one month, though this can be extended by a further two months if the request is complex.
If you do not want to receive newsletters or catalogues or for us to provide you with information about our products, offers or services, you can unsubscribe by contacting email@example.com or by clicking the unsubscribe link on any of our promotional emails. Please note that it can take up to 10 working days to fully remove you from our email or catalogue list, so you may continue to receive emails/mailings whilst your request is being processed.
Please note that emails relating to servicing your account or fulfilling an order cannot be unsubscribed from and will continue to be sent.
For any questions about this policy or information requests please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Bellapierre Cosmetics Europe SL
Calle Francisco Alonso 3, nave 17
28806 Alcalá de Henares
Tax identification number : B05379037
LIST OF COOKIES WE COLLECT
The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.
|Cookie Name||Cookie Description|
|FORM_KEY||Stores randomly generated key used to prevent forged requests.|
|PHPSESSID||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to view and edit their orders.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history, if you have asked for this.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|MAGE-CACHE-SESSID||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-STORAGE-SECTION-INVALIDATION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-CACHE-TIMEOUT||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|SECTION-DATA-IDS||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|PRIVATE_CONTENT_VERSION||Facilitates caching of content on the browser to make pages load faster.|
|X-MAGENTO-VARY||Facilitates caching of content on the server to make pages load faster.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-FILE-VERSION||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|
|MAGE-TRANSLATION-STORAGE||Facilitates translation of content to other languages.|