Bellapierre 5-in-1 mineral foundation contains just four natural ingredients; four minerals which are kind and gentle, protective and nurturing for the skin - Mica, Zinc Oxides, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.
These mineral ingredients give our 5-in-1 mineral foundation the same properties as concealer, SPF, finishing powder and setting powder (veil)! So you no longer need a different product for each job; this does it all.
FIVE IN ONE FOUNDATION:
- SPF-15 Sun protection
- Finishing Powder
- Setting Powder (Veil)
Why Mineral foundation?
- Conventional foundation is made with 90% fillers and 10% colour pigment. Fillers such as talc, oil, preservatives, dye and fragrances are the number one cause for break outs and skin irritations. Mineral foundation avoids the use of Talc, a common product used in conventional foundation which has been shown to be a carcinogenic. Mineral Foundation is made with all natural ingredients such as Mica, Zinc Oxides, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide. These are minerals all mined from the earth and they go through a process. They are coated and treated and then micronized to get the different colours. Unlike conventional cosmetics, mineral powders allow your skin to breath, not locking in toxins and waste. More information on Mica.
- Contains no talc, oils, additives, fillers, FD&C dyes or synthetic preservative
- Recommended by Dermatologists
- Non-comedogenic and oil free, will not clog pores
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Anti-oxidant properties * UVB and UVA protection (SPF15)
- Complete coverage for all skin types (acne, rosacea and eczema)
- Youthful appearance: diminishes the appearance of lines and wrinkles
Your skin will thank you!
Mineral foundations come in skin tone colours. They can be used dry for people with oily skin or by mixing it with your favorite moisturizing cream it can be used like a liquid foundation for people with dry skin.
One big advantage of mineral foundations is that it has a natural and effective sun block, due to its use of Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. Mineral foundations are recommended for people who have skin conditions such as Rosacea, Eczema and Acne. Our mineral foundations offer a lightweight coverage and are rated very water-resistant.
Minerals are very forgiving to the skin and provide a healthy glow. This helps to improve skin texture and tone, creating a flawless finish.