Bellapierre’s new all natural eyeliner pencils create eye popping definition. Enriched with all natural waxes such as jojoba , safflower, vitamin E, and packed with 100% pure intense mineral pigments. Whether you want smokey, dramatic or natural eye makeup, Bellapierre’s Eyeliner Pencil can achieve the style you are looking for. This smooth all natural eyeliner is hypoallergenic and can be used on both the top and bottom of eyelids. Thanks to its all natural, ingredients and waxes these pencils are suitable for sensitive eyes and contact wearers. Available in 5 colors. Product Details: Manufactured by: Bellapierre Cosmetics 1.8g Net wt. 0.06 oz.
Create lipstick ready definition with Bellapierre’s all natural Lip Liner Pencil’s. Bellapierre lip liner pencils provide a finished look for a beautiful pout. Available in 4 ‘Liptastic’ shades ranging from dramatic to natural. Bellapierre Lip Liner pencils are made with 100% pure mineral pigments, all natural botanical waxes such as jojoba, safflower, and vitamin E creating waterproof wear so you never have to worry about re-applying after eating or drinking. Product Details Manufactured by: Bellapierre Cosmetics 1.8g Net wt. 0.06 oz.
Holding the skin of your upper lid taut, trace the upper lashes from the inside of the eye with the pencil for a more dramatic look, make the outside line a bit thicker than the inside and extend it just beyond the lash line.
Apply eyeliner pencil to lower lashes. Apply Eyeliner pencil along the bottom lashes from the outside in. Unless you have wide-set eyes, don't line the entire lower lid. Instead, stop halfway across, than smudge the line with your finger so it looks more natural.
• First, draw an outline on the center v-shaped curve of your upper lip.
• Next, draw a short horizontal line at the bottom of the center of your lower lip.
• Line the corners of your mouth. Be careful here because it's easy to go too far outside the natural shape of your lip.
• Now, you simply connect the lines on the upper and lower lips to the lines at the corners.
• To help your lipstick last longer, use the side of the lip liner pencil to fill in your lips with color before applying your lipstick.
• Apply your lipstick, staying within the lines of the lip liner. For extra shine, top the lipstick with gloss