Create lipstick ready definition with Bellapierre’s all natural Lip Liner Pencil’s. Bellapierre lip liner pencils provide a finished look for a beautiful pout. Available in 4 ‘Liptastic’ shades ranging from dramatic to natural. Bellapierre Lip Liner pencils are made with 100% pure mineral pigments, all natural botanical waxes such as jojoba, safflower, and vitamin E creating waterproof wear so you never have to worry about re-applying after eating or drinking.
Manufactured by: Bellapierre Cosmetics
1.8g Net wt. 0.06 oz.
INGREDIENTS: CANDELILLA CERA, COPERNICIA CERIFERA CERA, CERA ALBA, RHUS SUCCEDANEA CERA, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII, ASCROBYL PALMITATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PENTAERYTHRITHYL TETRASTEARATE, PERSEA GRATISSMA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77007, CI 77019, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77742, CI 77266]
How to apply:
• First, draw an outline on the center v-shaped curve of your upper lip.
• Next, draw a short horizontal line at the bottom of the center of your lower lip.
• Line the corners of your mouth. Be careful here because it's easy to go too far outside the natural shape of your lip.
• Now, you simply connect the lines on the upper and lower lips to the lines at the corners.
• To help your lipstick last longer, use the side of the lip liner pencil to fill in your lips with color before applying your lipstick.
• Apply your lipstick, staying within the lines of the lip liner. For extra shine, top the lipstick with gloss