Crayon Enlumineur: Candelilla Cera, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Cera Alba (Beeswax), Rhus Succedanea Cera (Japanese Wax), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Persea Gratissma [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica (CI 77019), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77742, CI 77266)].
Rouge à Lèvres Minéral: Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera), Castor Isostearate Succinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil Seed, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Phytosterol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Vanillin. May contain +/- [Mica (CI77091), Red 7 (CI45410:2), Red 6 (CI15850), Red 7 (CI15850:1), Iron Oxides (CI77491, 77492, 77499)].
1. Prep: It is important to prepare your lips for makeup by ensuring that they are clean and exfoliated.
2. Prime: Begin by applying the Makeup Base in a thin layer all over the lips. This will help the makeup stay put, and will cancel out any natural pigmentation of the lips - so you get a truer lipstick color.
3. Highlight: Using the Highlighter Pencil, draw a line slightly above your top lip, following its natural shape. Extend two parallel lines from the highest points of your Cupid’s bow up to your nose.
4. Blend: Blend the Highlighter with your finger or a makeup sponge until there are no harsh lines. This will make your upper lip appear larger.
5. Contour: Using the Gel Lip Liner, line your lips just outside of your natural lip line. Once this is complete, draw a straight line down the center of your top and bottom lip. Then, draw two lines on each side starting from the outer corners of your lips toward the center, these should angle slightly inward; towards the center. This will add depth to your lips.
6. Fill: Using the Mineral Lipstick provided, fill in your lips, smoothing over the contour lines and filling in any empty space.